Nevada (NV) Tax Deed Sales
|Sale Type:||Hybrid Tax Deed
|Interest Rate:||12% APR
|Bid Method:||Highest Bidder|
|Redemption Period:||2 Years|
|Sale Date(s):||Year Round|
|State Statute(s):||Chapter 361|
Nevada State Overview
- Tax Sale Type: Tax Deed (Sec. 361.595 (4)).
- Contact: County Treasurer. (Sec. 361.595).
- Interest Rate and/or Penalty Rate: Not applicable.
- Bid Procedure: Premium bid / highest bid. (Sec. 361.595 (2)).
- Redemption Period: Not applicable.
- Law: Nevada Revised Statutes, Chapter 361, "Property Tax."
Clark County is an exception to the state's rules. Tax lien certificates are offered in Clark County (Las Vegas).