Tax Deed Sales & Tax Lien Certificate Investing
As members of the No Risk Investor community, not only do you receive a world class education in these creative real estate investing strategies, but you also have access to tools and opportunities to take action in tax lien certificate investing and tax deed sales. We are unique in our ability to help you make money today and for a long time to come. As you take advantage of the No Risk Investor marketplace your investing in tax lien will jump to a new level.
Our investor toolbox includes:
- Over-the-Counter County Property Lists
- Pre-Evaluated tax foreclosure properties available for purchase today
- A comprehensive Tax Lien and Tax Deed Auction Calendar for counties across the United States
- An Online Tax Lien and Tax Deed Auction Center Invest from the comfort of home
There are 3 Over-the-Counter (OTC) list categories you will find under the Tax Certificate List tab. Here are descriptions of those categories:
- Tax Deed OTC Lists - These lists are provide an incredible opportunity for those interested in tax deed investing. These properties can be purchased directly from the county for the delinquent taxes and the investor will receive a deed to the property.
- Tax Lien OTC Lists - Some liens can be purchased from the county after the auction. This is a unique way of investing is tax lien and is known as Over-the-Counter investing. One advantage you have in purchasing OTC tax lien certificates is you can buy them after the redemption period has started or even after it has ended. This allows for faster returns, foreclosures, and the highest possible return on investment.
- Redemption Deed OTC Lists - These deeds are a bit special. They can be bought directly from the county after the tax deed sales but have a set redemption period attached, similar to tax lien certificate investing. Texas and Georgia are examples of Redemption Deed states.